Saturday, March 31, 2012

Urban Style Look Book- Spring '12

I wanted to do something a little different for this blog post than my usual so I grabbed my makeup, and a great photographer and we went on a little adventure in the city.

I am definitely no model let me tell you........ but I thought it would be interesting to have somebody else taking the photos for once. If anything it gave me more respect for what models do because I think it's totally weird and awkward to pose and such things ;) Nevertheless I thought i'd show off a few of my favorite makeup and clothing looks for this spring.

If you are looking for a photographer in Northern Ohio/Southern Michigan please contact my friend Melissa of Melissa Graden Photography HERE and check out her super cute boutique HERE



All photos taken by/property of Melissa Graden 

Smokey eye with a pop of spring color- Abigail's Boutique Designs cosmetics

Ultra feminine jewelry-by: Jujubeads Jewelry & Addie LaDawn
Dress: H&M

Organized chaos




The Glitter Blog does not respect your authority ;)

Bright lips/lids for spring <3 Abigail's Boutique Designs cosmetics, Pretty Addictions cosmetics (blush, illuminator) Jujubeads Jewelry, 



Can you guess what city I'm in?

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I see you're from Michigan (me too!), but I don't think you're in Detroit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm nope... not Detroit :P Good guess though!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.