Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A personal post and then back to business






I haven't blogged about anything all spring/summer. It's been a difficult few months in my personal life and as such it's been hard to concentrate on blogging. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer after suddenly falling very ill. It has been pretty difficult for me to cope with my feelings while continuing on with my everyday life. But life has to eventually go on, and I am trying to do my best to get back on track.

 I try to keep my facebook page updated with sales, new products and giveaways but I've let that go by the wayside for probably too long as well. I do try to keep everyone informed on the new stuff from the companies I promote for Abigail's Boutique Designs & Jujubeads but if you haven't checked out their new stuff lately you should. I'm sure I've missed lots of cool things.

I haven't reviewed anything in about a million years but that doesn't mean I am done reviewing things forever. I honestly have tried a lot of things and new shops I loved this summer and just didn't end up with the time or motivation to write about them. Off the top of my head (and I know I'll forget a few) these are some shops I was super impressed by lately: StinkyMonkey4eva, CandiiBlossom Cosmetics, Lady Grenade Cosmetics, Whiphand Cosmetics, DeceptionsCC Bums & Mistical Arts.


I will be working on getting some back posts I started but didn't finish up this week and next along with some  Halloween tutorials. Thanks for subscribing & sticking around :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Edit for dumb spelling errors!) I hope your mom is doing better. Looking forward to seeing more of your looks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments.