Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bargain of the week : Sally Girl $1 mineral eyeshadow

While I love a deal, I am not always fond of the chalky quality that some inexpensive eyeshadow has. This is why my first review, and my first BotW goes to: Sally Girl baked mineral eyeshadow.




This is a product i've used, and loved for quite a while. At a mere 99 cents Sally Beauty Supplies baked mineral eyeshadows are the perfect price to try every color. When used dry, they are more subtle, but very shimmery and easily blended. Used wet the colors pop with a highly pigmented shimmer finish. This eyeshadow goes on just as well as MAC's baked mineral shadow, and is the perfect size for your purse. It can also be used as an eyeliner if used wet, and painted on with an eyeliner brush. If used with a primer, it lasts all day long with minimal creasing, or flaking. My personal favorite shades are the teal blue one you see above, and Shadow Rose..a golden shimmer rose pink color. You can find these little guys at your local Sally Beauty Supply store or online here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments.